Everyday in America, someone somewhere is buying, selling or refinancing
their home. And behind the scenes there are people like those at Realty Title.
Detail-minded professionals, who conduct in-depth searches to find and remedy
any problems for the seller, buyer, borrower, or lender. Boundary disputes,
liens, assessments, undisclosed heirs - the list of possible problems is
considerable. We look for these problems and we make every effort to
resolve them, so the deal can close and the home buyer can move in with
peace of mind.
Here are some of the details Realty Title may handle for you:
- Conduct in-depth title search and examination.
- Order payoffs of mortgages and liens, collect taxes and assessments, and
seek out and obtain releases of prior liens.
- Act as closing agent pursuant to the instructions of the buyer, seller and
- Act as fiduciary agent to prepare and record documents in accordance
with contract, lender instructions and state & federal laws.
- Conduct a smooth, prompt and professional closing.
- Explain closing documents and answer questions related to the
- Serve as escrow and disbursing agent for all funds and distribute funds
- Issue title insurance policies - insuring a title that is "free and clear"
at your closing.